Loaded Blondie Bars
I love baking for my family at Christmas and these blondies are at the top of my list. Just a warning, you may want to make 2 batches because they get gobbled up so fast!
Write a review
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1⁄2 Pound (2 Sticks) Butter, melted
- 2 Cups packed Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1⁄4 Heaping Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1⁄4 Cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1⁄2 Cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder, set aside.
- Put the butter and brown sugar in a large bowl and stir until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix until combined. Gradually stir in the flour mixture followed by the pecans, chocolate chips and coconut flakes.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
- You can add or omit any of the extra goodies, there really isn't a way to go wrong with these blondies.
Tori Winkelman http://toriwinkelmanbooks.com/