Cookie Butter Cookies
These Cookie Butter Cookies are addicting! They’re soft, buttery and melt in your mouth.
Write a review
- 1 Cup Butter, at room temperature
- 1 Cup Crunchy Cookie Butter (I use Biscoff)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 ½ Cups Flour
- ¼ Cup White Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and cookie butter until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Add the Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt and vanilla extract.
- Gradually stir in the flour until combined.
- Roll into balls, roll them in the white sugar, press a crisscross pattern into them with a fork and place them on an ungreased cookie sheet to bake for 7 to 8 minutes.
- I used Crunchy Cookie Butter because once in a while you get a tiny crunch in the cookies, but smooth cookie butter works just as well.
Tori Winkelman http://toriwinkelmanbooks.com/